Tuesday, July 22, 2008

10 YEARS YOUNGER

We are all looking for that magical fountain of youth that either comes in a beautifully designed jar or an ordinary plastic tube. You know which one will cost you more, both promising to give you the same results, making the skin plumper, firmer, smoother, "lifted," and supple - proven to dramatically decrease the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and dark circles.

I can't begin to tell you how many of these products I have used over the years, and needless to say, I still look like a racoon and the "crepiness" is still with me. I am looking for long-term truly visible results.

I was flipping channels a few weeks ago, and HSN was advertising Serious Skin Care, so I decided to watch the presentation. I was so excited about the price, and the quantity of the product you would receive, along with the bonus gift at no extra cost. The results on the model looked promising, so I rushed to my daughter's room and asked her to order the package for me. I have been using my latest fountain of youth in a jar not quite a month now, and I am still waiting to see even a hint of my fine lines and wrinkles even try to decrease themselves. I know, "Rome was not built in a day," so I will try to be patient and continue the process. But in the meantime, I will start my journey searching for my next magical fountain of youth in a jar or ordinary tube. I will keep you posted on my anticipated dramatic results.

2 comments:

Geriatric Nursing said...

Dear Ebby you are a very attractive woman. I don't know what lines you are talking about. When I look at you I see a youthful engaging attractive sister. I often wondered what make up you use because you always look so great.

Kim said...

I have tagged you at My Blog I hope that you will play! Kim