Tuesday, July 15, 2008

T-SHIRT MADNESS










I have never been a real t-shirt type of gal. The few t-shirts that I have owned in the past (just to wear around the house) were the typical plain old boring shirts. But the t-shirts today are to die for!!! They are so chic. The material is soft, the colors and embellishments are out of this world, and the styles are fantastic. Needless to say, I have several of these t-shirts. I just purchased two more last week, and I have my eyes on a few more (waiting on a good sale) that I can't wait to get my hands on. These t-shirts can be worn for casual or dress, with jeans or trousers. Put on that trendy cropped jacket and you are ready for the office or a night on the town.



If you are like me, I will not wear a halter top or a sleeveless shirt. But the trend today is to wear that gorgeous halter top or sleeveless shirt with a t-shirt underneath. Great idea!

No comments: